Friday, December 28, 2007

2 more inches...

Well this morning I woke up and yes there were 2 more inches of snow on the ground! It doesn't sound like much but added onto about 3 that was already there its around 5 inches of snow on the ground! I love it! Last night after work Dad and Mom and I thought that his secretaries and charly should pay for our dinner! Haha! So we took the giftcard(that they gave us) and treated ourselves to a wonderful steak dinner at Outback Steakhouse! It was pretty good! Have you guys ever tried the Sweet Potatoes there? There are the sweetest most delicious side you could have! I love them! I definitely suggest for all of you to go try them this weekend if you haven't already! And then after that of course for our normal activity, my parents and I went home and sat down to a wonderful game of poker! It was great! Actually my mom won last night! She was just banking it in! I was so proud that I taught her everything she knows! (haha maybe i just like to take credit but it really wasn't me lol) Anyway tonight my wonderful Brother and Sister-In-Law are coming into town! I'm so excited to see her belly because I saw a picture and it might look big there but you know pictures aren't always the best way to tell! I am just so excited to have a second little niece in my life! I can't wait! And also, this weekend we are going to find out what they are naming their little girl! So excited! Just hope that they won't pick one of my names as my sister did! Which would just be CRAZY! But its ok....cuz I love my little Jaylen! She is my sweet angel! And soon I will have two Sweet Angels! Here Is a picture of my sweet angel now! She just looks like Santa's cute 'pimpin' sweet angelic helper! haha! I love it!
Well there she is! Isn't she just cute?? I love her so much! Pretty soon I will be posting about my brother's little girl! She is coming so very soon! Katie is due in March! So that is exciting!
Well, i think that is pretty much it for now! Got one last day of work before I get to have some family time then go back to school! I am really starting to miss school because I miss all my friends....not necessarily the drama side but I miss my friends! I miss my Sam! I haven't seen her since last time was like right before Thanksgiving break! So the middle of November! that's forever ago! AHHH! I miss her! Well I will be able to see her in.......9 days! that's when I am going back to school and since I live with her I'm sure I will be able to see her! Sometime! lol!
I'm out gonna actually work maybe! haha!Love you all! Leave me some!
Words of Wisdom for the day:
'Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage.'
-Ambrose Bierce

No comments: