Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Friday!!!

Sorry I didn't post anything last night and I said I would....I got a little distracted! I was putting all the songs that I want on my new ipod onto CDs because that Ipod is only going to be on my OC computer and not the same one as my first ipod! Yesterday, was alright...nothing too interesting except the fact that I saw I Am Legend last night with Will Smith. It was alright...I have some mixed feelings about it. I think that there could have been more action in it but I guess it was pretty good. Will Smith always does really good at acting but whether or not it was a good movie has nothing to do with him. His daughter is in this one so that was pretty neat! I saw the movie with Janet and Caleb! I love those two soooo much!

Oh and yesterday I went shopping with Mom of course after work for about an hour and we bought two really cute pairs of shoes! I got these cute black high heels with tiny bows on them! They are really cute! And then I got some boots! Like those leather boots that go up to right below your knee. They look so cute! They are half leather and half suede with little buttons on one side! I love them! They were really cheap too because we got them at Payless! Yeah!!!

One more thing....anyone related to me that is wondering what I want for Christmas...here's 2 options! One I want the first season of Psych! It's a hilarious tv show! There is only one season so you can't get the wrong one! But just look for it! the title is green with two guy on the front! There might not be very many of them but its there I promise! That's one thing I want! Also, I want the movie "Because I Said So" It's super good! Although, just for reference you might want to ask my parents if they have bought it for me because I have been asking them for it for Christmas for the past 2 weeks. Those are the two things that I want for Christmas mainly!
The First Season of Psych
Because I Said So

Just FYI! Well, I think that is all for right now I better get back to work! But I am expecting my ipod on Wednesday or so and then Jaylen, Melody, Gavan, Michael, and Katie are coming one week from today so that is pretty exciting!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

No comments: