Thursday, December 27, 2007

Work

Well Today was just another day! But I did get to hang out with my bestest friend Chris! Him, and Jaime and my dad and I all went to lunch and then had some business talk about insurance! It was pretty interesting! I'm learning alot about State Farm and I'm really starting to like it! I am pretty sure that one day I am going to follow in my father's footsteps and work for State Farm! Being an AFE will be my goal but if I only make it to the agency then I won't be too upset!lol! I mean my dad is pretty well off and I think I could live on that one! I like the idea! So now I am a business major with an accounting minor! Hopefully that will help me a lot for my future! And my goal is to go to Vienna in the summer of 2009! That makes me happy too! That's really all my news for today! We are going to Outback tonight so I am pretty excited about that and yes I still owe my brother-in-law 2 steak dinners! Ahhhh! Hopefully when I get back to OC I can take him and Mel and Jaylen out one night and that will be counted as two since it's two people and Jaylen doesn't usually order much! haha! Well, I'm out! Here's a picture of Chris and I and one of Alisha! We went to Old Chicago last night together! It was fun! And another picture of the family at Jared's house on Christmas Day! And one of Coco my cousin! YEAH! Love you all!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Looks like fun at Jared's house on christmas. Sorry you are having to wait on us for the rest of your presents, that's not really fair to you but at least you got to open at least one on time! Can't wait to see you Saturday!