Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Picture Time!!!







Well, I haven't quite figured out how to work this whole blog thing yet. I want to be able to make my profile picture bigger! Haven't gotten that down! So I thought I would post some cool pictures from this past semester at OC!



At the beginning of the year, I was debating on what club to be in! I could go with my sister and be a Theta girl! Or I could go with my sister-in-law and be a Gamma girl! Or I could be myself and be an Iota girl! To the left you can see 4 girls just having the time of their life! This was the first Iota rush even that I attended! It was a tea party! I loved it! It was so much fun I decided that I had to join the club and become an Iotan! So that has taken up a lot of my semester! The girl on the far left is Sam, she is my roomate! I love her! And actually that was the first night I met her and we just clicked! The great thing was that Carissa (the girl on the far right) and Lindsey(The one in blue) oddly had an open suite so Sam and I moved in together! It was great! She is an awesome roomate!






This picture on the right is my roomate Sam! The night before this picture was taken, Carissa and I had taken Sam to the hospital because her ACL surgery incision had split! So we are in the Plastic Surgeon's office in this picture! Huh?? I love it! Anyway, so everyone this is SAM! I miss her! I haven't seen her for like 2 months....it's sad!













On our left here, is 3 of the most amazing women ever! I love them! Carly (Far left) has unfortunately moved back to Colorado! Her and her boyfriend Kelly wanted to go back to Colorado State. They missed the mountains! We are all going up there to see them over Spring Break. Ashley(on my right) she is just awesome! She is from Kansas with me! She lives in the apartments and Carissa (far right) recently moved out of the University House and into Ashley's apartment! They are going to have a lot of fun together! This picture was taken the night when the faculty were SUPPOSED to serve us a midnight breakfast but instead we just had Cinnamon Rolls in the student center! They were still delicious!



This last picture on the left is those same four girls! ICE STORM STRAIGHT AHEAD!!! We wanted to take cool ice pictures (thanks to Ashley) The trees were insanely covered in ice. Let's just say you will never see that tree again because the morning after we took all our pictures, they cut them down. It was sad but it had to be done!
Well I think that is all my pictures so far! I will post more later! Now, I am off to wrap presents for all my family! Love you all! Happy Holidays and Happy Christmas!
-Aunt Myra-

No comments: