Thursday, December 20, 2007

Only 5 Days Until Christmas!

Well, I definitely think that my parents have become grandparents because Christmas is a much bigger persuasion time now! In my last post I told everyone that I was going to be persuading my parents to purchase half of an ipod for me while I purchased the other half! I definitely should consider a major in sales because they said YES!!!! I ordered my brand new red ipod nano this morning online! I am so excited! It even has my name engraved on it. I can't wait to get it! It should be delievered within 5 business days so hopefully this coming Monday or the Wednesday after Christmas. I am already deciding what music I want to put on it! It's Pretty exciting!

Just Wanted To Let You all Know that I am getting a cool Ipod for Christmas! Love you all! I'll Post More Later!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Jaylen says "Your welcome and enjoy your new nano"!
Melody says "It must be nice being the baby of the family"!
Just kidding. Love you sis.