Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Olive Garden is SO DELICIOUS!!!



Today, I came to work so tired. It was crazy! But on the other hand I did look extremely cute! I had my brand new cute heels on and my new scarf with black pants and a white top! It was gorgeous. At lunch today, my best friend in the whole world, came and we went together! Chris! He came and picked me up and we went to Olive Garden for lunch! While I was there I saw a prett old friend! She was a waitress there! Oddly, when I really knew her she was a grill cook for the Cracker Barrel and you would never picture her being a waitress. But I guess it was her calling! So that's where she is now and her baby is super cute! i saw pictures! That lunch was so much fun because I got to talk to Chris and we just had a really fun time! I loved it......




Now, I am back at work and the day is almost over! Just one more hour and I can go home! Last night, my mom came in and showed me a surprise that she had for me. She had a dillon's employee shirt. for those of you who don't know...that's our grocery store. She is a older woman and has not had a job in 26 years. Just picture this moment. She walks in and shows me her new shirts and her nametag. I remember when I would see those on my friends in high school! The good thing is that she is just delivering flowers (and drugs...she likes to point that out) and not being like a cashier or anything. This morning she woke up and left for work when I did and she was just so proud of her little work uniform. It made me laugh but I am really happy that she has something to distract her now. Something for her to do during the day. I like it that she is happier! At least she seems happier! It's good for her! The bad part is that I am making more money than her....haha!....but at least she enjoys what she is doing and thats what really matters!




So, my ipod has been acting up a lot lately. It kind of saddens me that I am going to have to say goodbye for this wonderful thing! It has really been there for me in all my pool table times when I needed to beat the guys and they think it is my secret weapon! haha! but I decided that I am going to propose it to my parents for them to go in half-and-half with me so I can have a nice ipod for only 100 dollars. That isn't too bad especially since I am making good money with my dad here at the office. But I am thinking about buying this ipod!
Isn't she a beauty? I just love it! It's as close to pink as I can get! And
I think I wll love it! I want my parents to pay 100 and I will pay 100 as well. It will be a good ipod! I really think I will like it! I have to talk to my mom tonight about it. I already wrote up a proposal to present this idea to my parents and my dad read his and didn't really say anything so I am just really waiting to hear what my mom says.
Well, that is just about it! Church tonight and then after that probably hanging out with my bestest friend ever, Chris!!! YEAH! I'm excited!
Love you all! Have a good evening!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Welcome to Blog Land! Post lots of pictures. Pics are always good. Can't wait to see you next weekend! Jaylen says hi and she misses you.

Michael and Katie said...

Hey, nice blog! We will add a link from ours soon. Again, nice grades! We expect even better next semester. Can't wait to see you next weekend and hope that you have a good week.