Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2nd Day of Class!

Well today is the second day of class! I have went to all my classes at least once except for my second bible class! It's today at 230! I'm not too worried about it though! My Fitness and Wellness class now meets only once a week so thats good because it isn't too big of a class! All my other classes are going to be pretty fun! My Chemistry class is going to challenge me a little bit but I have a good partner so he can help me! Also, I changed my major AGAIN...but hopefully this is the final time! I'm just a Business major with a minor in Family Studies! Sounds exciting enough right? I like it! This semester I am taking one Family Studies class! I'm excited about it because it's like an Iota thing! There are almost like 7 girls in there that are in Iota with me!

I have an interview today after Bible class at 3:30 to see if I can go on PacRim in the fall! I'm so nervous and yet so excited because I hope that I get to go! YEAH! I will let you all know if I get to go... They are going to make their decision by the end of the week.

Today is also our first Iota meeting for this semester! I'm sooooo excited because we are starting to practice for Spring Sing and that is just going to be the best part of this next semester! Also, I might be an extra in a couple of the other numbers besides with Iota in Spring Sing! I signed up for it so hopefully they will email me back soon! Yeah!

Oh I also died my hair brown! It's beautiful! I love it! It's finally my natural colour and I really like it! It has some blonde highlights in it too but the brown is so pretty!

Well, I think that is just about it! I'm gonna get back to my homework! Love you all! Leave me some comments!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I'm glad you are going to class. Keep doing it! Spring Sing is fun but can get in the way of your homework so make sure you stay on top of it! Had so much fun with you over christmas and hopefully you can come over more this semester! Love you.

Michael and Katie said...

Yes, going to class is a good thing...don't use your older brother as an example! I want to see pictures of your new hair - I'm sure it's beautiful. Love you and have a good week!