Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Feels Like Monday Morning

Well, I feel like it's Monday Morning! It has definitely been a long weekend/Monday and Tuesday! Friday Night, my parents and I went and saw one of the best movies of all time! National Treasure: Book Of Secrets! It was spectacular! That movie and the first National Treasure I will definitely one day buy! They are great movies! And I also found out that they are coming out with an Indiana Jones 4! Isn't that exciting? I love Indiana Jones and here is just one more to add to the collection! I'm pretty excited about that one! And Harrison Ford is in this one too of course so we know it will at least a little bit of a good movie just by the actor! I hope they take in to account that he is pretty old now! lol! Great Actor but that doesn't mean he isn't going to grow old! Lol!

Saturday was a pretty lame day! It's ok though because I enjoyed it! I just slept in and relaxed the whole day! That's about it! I finished my grandma's christmas present and just relaxed! Then on Sunday the snow and ice was so bad that church was cancelled in the morning and the evening! Crazy huh? So we slept in had some breakfast and we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner because I had to see a few people before I left and they left!Then after that I went to the movie with Janet and Caleb! I love those two! We saw P.S. I Love You! It's a really sad movie but every now and then you need a little sadness! And I thought it was a good movie! I was in the mood for a sad one so it just fit right in! then Monday was pretty fun! We(the parents and I) all hung out at our house and played poker and had some of that Sparkling Grape Juice! It was great! Yes of course I won! lol! Have to make some of my friends proud of me! I taught them a lot of new games! It was great! I also got to open ONE present this night! I got a digital camera! and a cool case that matches my club at OC with a memory card! It was really nice!

Then Yesterday of course was Christmas Day! unfortunately I did not get to continue my openinng of presents because I have to wait until Friday or Saturday because Michael, Katie, Melody, Gavan, and Jaylen won't be here until then! So I get to sit here and look at wonderful presents for 3 more days! It's going to go sooooo slow! haha! So Yesterday My parents and I went over to Jared and Dez's (cousins) and my Aunt and Uncle were there with my cousin Coco! So we spent the day playing poker and having a fabulous Christmas Lunch! It was pretty exciting! I loved it!

So In my sorrows of waiting to open presents there is one thing that I definitely can entertain myself with! and that is my brand new Ipod! It's so cute! I love it! But It's Tiny! I just took pictures of it with my new digital camera but unfortunately I can't plug my memory card into this computer to get them! That's not very good! But It's ok! So you will just have to wait and see it when you see me! It's so cute! I love it!

Well, I think that is about it,
National Treasure:Book Of Secrets - IS THE BEST!
P.S. I Love You - Really Sad But it opened my eyes!
NEW DIGITAL CAMERA - So Cute! With a Cool Brown Case!
And The Ipod Arrived - It's so tiny!

Like my little summary? Lol thought it was funny! Oh one more thing....I decided that I am going on the Vienna Trip through OC as soon as possible! There might be some reasons that I can't go this fall like that the application process is already complete and I was not apart of it! But I am still trying for maybe the Spring of 2009!

Love you all! Leave me some comments! I like reading them! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Myra

No comments: