Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FINAL GRADES ARE IN!!!!!

Hey everyone! Well, I decided that i would start a blog that would be all about my life! I look at Mel and Gavan's blog and Michael and Katie's blog and I just got jealous because I wanted a blog! Haha! I thought it would be fun to let you all know how complicated my life is! Right now, I am working at my dad's office and becoming his little secretary answering the phone, filing, typing up things for him, etc. It's pretty easy and I get paid pretty good too! I have those "daughter benefits." I like it. Especially the fact that it only happens when I come home from college so I wouldn't have to worry about finding one for just three weeks. So now, it's Christmas break from OC and I really do miss it. I miss my friends because I am so used to seeing them everyday and my roomate! I miss her dreadfully! I have been without a roomate for about 2 months now. She has been in the hospital for 22 days in Amarillo, TX and is now in New Mexico at her home just recovering from all her surgeries. See, she tore her ACL in September and had surgery for that and that was done in Amarillo, TX and right before she returned to school, the Dr. had taken out her stitches so she could heal nicely. WRONG!!! Her incision ended up splitting and getting infected! She had to get two more surgeries to fix all that happened with her knee. So, now she is at home just getting over all of this. I can't wait to go back to school so I can see her! Hopefully she will be back for the beginning of next semester.

On my desk I have this little Santa Clause that says how many days are left until Christmas. I love it. Because when I came back to work I had to be in the office that was abandoned and my desk just looked so plain. My mom was sad for me so she brought it for me and it is super cute! My grandma even made me a little name plate that has my name engraved on it so when I worked for my dad I would have a name plate! It was fun! I felt professional. Now, that I am 20 years old I still feel professional just because of that age. I feel like I can't do anything that I would as a teenager! I guess that is what my family wants me to think. So there you go guys!

Final grades were due today so hopefully they will be posted soon! Just Kidding I just looked at my grades and they are IN! And I passed the semester! I am so excited about that! My first semester was pretty tough and they aren't too pretty but I am super excited that I passed! Here are my grades
Intro to Info Technology (Computer Class) - B
Freshman Seminar - B
Comm II (Public Speaking) - B
Bible (Matthew) - C
APE (Economics) - C
Calculus I - C

They aren't that great but I am proud because I got a C in Calculus instead of a D especially when I missed about a month's worth of class in that class. It was pretty bad!

So, I will add some pictures to my blog a little bit later because here at the good 'ol office I can't get into my facebook to retrieve them! But I will add them later! Hope you all enjoyed my first blog and will keep up with my life at college! I will definitely update you about all the drama as well!

No comments: