Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7

Favorite Movies


I suppose I should have looked at each day in this 30 day blog before attempting it because this is going to be one of the hardest posts! Haha! As you all know, I love movies! I have so many that I could be considered an addict. And the fact is that I can't narrow it down to just one movie but I can by most genres. So here it goes:


Action/Adventure Movies

Kiss of the Dragon
The Punisher
Armageddon

Suspense/Thriller Movies

The Illusionist
The Butterfly Effect

Romance Movies

Nights In Rodanthe

Romantic/Comedy Movies

Letters to Juliet
Because I Said So
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
He's Just Not That Into You
Bride Wars
Easy A

Comedy Movies

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Mrs. Doubtfire
Tommy Boy
Office Space
The Hangover
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

There are so many more movies that I love so much so this is not even close to all of them! But thats a start!

No comments: