Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 24

Something you have learned...


This is another big topic. Is this one of those topics like "list every high school subject you sat through and list all college classes you have completed?" or is it more a long what have you learned that makes you a better person?

Since the first one would take to long, I'm going with the second!

I have learned that everyone will judge you at one point in life. No matter if its a teacher who will judges your homework assignments, a friend who judges your other friends, or even a parent who judges which significant other you choose to be with. The fact is that everyone judges you. Sometimes it isn't on purpose, sometimes it isn't on accident, but sometimes it is precisely what somewhat needs.

Thats an interesting thought of something I've learned, but the fact is that other things that I've learned are so normal and juvenile so I chose this!

Enjoy!

No comments: