Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5

Favorite Recipe

Well, for most of you that know me, I don't cook. It's just not my thing I suppose but I can cook because for all those years at my mom's house, she taught me tons of recipes! And yes I could tell you all the classic, strogonoff recipe because that by far is my favorite meal! But I just found a new recipe recently that was delicious and super easy in my crock pot! So here it is!


Ingredients:
10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
8 oz. container sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded Cojack cheese
32 oz. pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes

Preparation:
Spray 4-6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine soup, sour cream and cheese in medium bowl and mix well. Pour half of potatoes into prepared crockpot. Top with half of sour cream mixture. Top with rest of potatoes, then remaining sour cream mixture, spreading evenly. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours. If you have a newer, hotter crockpot, check at 3 hours to see if the potatoes are tender.

These are the most delicious cheesy potatoes ever! I took them as a side dish to this party that I went to and it was phenomenal and they all went! Everyone kept requesting seconds!

Hope you all try it and enjoy!

No comments: