Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1

Hey everyone, it has been a while since my lost post I know! The fact is that so many things happen and I get so busy that when I sit down to post about what all was going on over the past weeks, there is too much and I just don't post! So I've decided to copy a few other bloggers and do the 30 Day blog challenge! Hopefully it will be exciting and I can succeed at it! So here's the beginning...

Day 1: Introduction, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts

Hello all, I'm Myra, 23 years old, and a office representative. I work at State Farm Insurance right now but hopefully within the next year I will be in a position in healthcare! I work full time and go to school full time right now. My days are so busy this attempt of the 30 day blog challenge might be difficult, but I'm determined!

15. I love the color Pink! Too many of you, this is a "duh" moment, but my obsession of the color has to be announced everynow and then to those that don't know.

14. I aspire one day to open some kind of B & B or a small coffee shop in a high end tourist spot, whether that is in the mountains, the beach, or even overseas!

13. I am Sooner Born and Sooner Bred! I love to watch OU Football but don't ask me the stats because I don't follow them that much. When the game is on, I'll watch it but I'm not a diehard fan like my dad and brothers.

12. I was born 7 years after my sister and 10 years after my brother, so I am basically an only child.

11. I have been on 2 Holland America Cruises. One was to Alaska and Canada and one was in the Mediterranean Sea around the boot of Italy.

10. I have been snow skiing for 19 years and decided this past week, that next year I'm learning to snowboard!

9. I love movies! I have a collection of about 150 movies and it continues to grow daily. I only buy movies if they are on sale or I buy used DVDs. I bought the movie, Transformers, about 2 months after it came out on DVD for $3 at a garage sale.

8. I am one of the most sarcastic people you will ever meet.

7. If I could live the rest of my life as a waitress, I would do it.

6. The only thing that I'm ultimately afraid of is being alone, but other than that I'm afraid of the dark.

5. I try my hardest to walk a Christian life and follow in Christ's footsteps and I fail at it everyday.

4. I love the snow! I would prefer to live without the horrible Kansas winds and just the snow...but I suppose that is ok for now!

3. I have watched a television show, One Tree Hill, for the past 7 1/2 years religiously and will continue to watch until the end.

2. I have climbed the tower of Pisa!

1. And last but certainly not least, my most interesting fact is that I sweat the color blue! No joke, whenever I wear lighter colored clothes and the sweat appears, its BLUE! No doctors can tell me whats wrong so I'm just embracing my smurfness!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: