Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4

Parents

Well my parents are honestly one of a kind. They had me so late in life, my mom was 38 and my dad was 36! I mean, that doesn't seem old, but when she has a new born at 38 it's pretty crazy right?

My mom by far is the one person in this world that could have been my twin...give or take 38 years....We have the same personality and even if someone looked at her when she was my age we looked a lot of like! It has surprised me over the years the more that we have more in common than normal, but she's my mom right? That's how its supposed to be. Don't tell my sister but I think mom's more like me than her in a lot of ways. But you know thats good, that makes a family right? Diversity....

My dad is pretty much awesome as well. He's one of the best salesman you have ever known! Anyone, that deals with him will vouch for that too, its pretty phenomenal. He has definitely stuck by me through a lot of things throughout my life too! Him and I are pretty alike as well. We share the strange likeness for Mathematics and the huge calves! Haha! Ok, too much. Sorry.

If you ask me, out of my two siblings and myself I am probably the one child that is more equally diverse between my parents. My brother and sister are more like my dad and I am more like both of them combined! The precise definition of having 50% of the mom and 50% of the dad is defined by me!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: