Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3

First Love...

Well, today is the day that everyone knows was meant to come, the conversation of my love life! I have had so many loves in my life the first is hard to come by. There are so many different ways I can answer this question...through inanimate objects, sports, significant others, or even family members...

I'm going to pick sports because that technically came first in my life! Snow skiing!!! I have been skiing since I was 4 years old! It has been quite an enjoyable 19 years so far! I love the views up on the mountain as soon as you get off the ski lift. And skiing down the mountain is just wonderful to me, the wind in my hair and the only thing that matters is skiing through the trees and over the jumps!!

My first love in significant others is pretty personal and today I just don't feel like reliving the past and bringing all that back. Maybe someday I will but not today.

Until Day 4...

No comments: