Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23

Favorite Vacation....


This is a big decision for me because I have been to sooooooo many awesome vacations! But if I had to choose my favorite one, it would probably have to be my Alaskan Cruise. On this vacation my parents and I went on a cruise with the Holland America Cruiseline from Seattle, WA thru Alaska and all the way up to Victoria, British Columbia BUT the fact is that I don't have any pictures of that trip on my computer!

It was the greatest vacation ever! I went "Mushing" or Alaskan Dog Sledding with a guy that actually raced in the Iditorod later that year. We also stopped in Ketchikan, Alaska; Sitka, Alaska; Puget, Sound; and Juneau, Alaska.

That was by far my best vacation ever! I bought my class ring in Ketchikan, Alaska and my very first flip flop necklace in Victoria, British Columbia. It was a very thrilling and exciting vacation!





No comments: