Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 16

My Dreamhouse...


This is an interesting post because I am a classic believer of "Home is where the heart is" and I personally think that when referring to my "dreamhouse" that that is where I am going to build my home which obviously is in my heart. So first off...my ultimate dream house is precisely where this is:


But I know most of you want to know my action dream structure....well that is just a house with the following attributes:

*Acreage! I want land with my house. I am tired of houses that has another house within 10 feet of my front door. Don't get me wrong, I love neighbors but I just want to have my space as well. If my house is on maybe 2 city lots or something that would be fine I just want space for my (future) kids to run and play in the backyard.
*Stories! I don't want your normal ranch style house, I want floors! I want to have a second floor at the very least! I think it would be great to have even an attic above that. Somewhere that I could dedicate to my oldest child at one point or maybe a studio for some hobby that I acquire!
*Hide-Outs! I love houses that have little rooms for children to investigate and use as a hide-out when they want to just have an adventure! Little spaces where they can hide their most precious toys from all others!
*Porches! One thing that I love about houses is the porch! I always wanted to be able sit on my porch in the morning and just watch the sunrise and drink some coffee or tea or even hot chocolate!

Thats not too much for my dream house but those are some things that I want in it because quite frankly, I love all kinds of houses and each one has character and its own story. Here's an example of my dream house!

Enjoy!

No comments: