Thursday, January 31, 2008

He Picked Her.

Well, my last post was pretty depressing...this one is just going to sum up the depressing posts...basically she came back and so he had to choose between her and me and unfortunately for me...he chose her, not me. it really hurts but i guess if i would have gone through life without knowing it would have been even worse. so yep there it is...im here again watching my friend fall in love with the guy that i want to be with for the second time..first it was austin and sam...now its these two...ill live.

on the upside of my life! I got to see my wonderful niece jaylen today she is so gorgeous! i love her with all my heart! sometimes i wish life could be like that for me and just be so easy! those were the days of happiness. Mel and I went to the dentist for her and then i took her out to lunch at this little deli in edmond. i had never heard of it but it was really good. Then after that we went to TJMaxx and just shopped! I know us shopping on such a day as this is crazy but its how we connect! And I got a super cute jacket out of it too and bought my lovely Jaylen a wonderfully beautiful sundress! It is so cute! I love spoiling her...especially when it is with my mommy's money! haha....then after that we went back to my dorm because it was just about time for me to go to class. I ran inside the Uhouse to grab my stuff for class and i checked my email real quick and guess what i found?? YEP class was cancelled! IT MADE MY DAY! so i went back outside (almost fell on the ice....too funny) and told mel and Jaylen goodbye. Went to chemistry (found out the bad news i recently informed you of) then came back to my dorm...Went over to carissa's apartment so i could just ignore what was going on...didnt work i just thought about it all more...then after that I went to the Basketball game and stayed for the first half and through the halftime dodgeball game! lol...that was pretty fun! I actually saw Ken Richter at the game with his kids. I didn't talk to him because we left early but it was pretty interesting seeing him there. Unfortunately OC lost but it was still fun!

After the game Carissa and I went to pick up my friend Becca who was sick because she had gotten her wisdom teeth out and needed to go to the store...so we went...came out and carissa's car wouldnt start...called shane..he came and when he got here his car wouldnt start...he got ticked off..started yelling at everyone even me..and then we called mitch and he came and saved the day! lol...it was just very stressful because everyone was cranky and mad and it wasnt helping the situation at all...

When we finally got back I helped my friend out with some of her math cuz she stopped me in the lobby and that was fine...then that guy from earlier(he chose her) wanted to talk..so we did for about 15 minutes...lol got interrupted by "her" and then i went into my room and just talked online to people..and now i am back out here hanging out with him because he wanted to and i couldnt sleep....

ANYWAY...i got this really cute IM tonight...a friend of mine said this is what your horoscope said and i think it is SO true.... it said this...
Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. ONE OF A KIND.Gorgeous Smile.Not one to mess with. The best sexual partners in the zodiac. Are the most attractive people on earth!

That made my day! well...enough depression and unnecessary information just me venting once again!

Love you all!

No comments: