Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Brown Hair!

I found out that I wasn't going to PacRim. It's kind of sad but it will be okay! I'm gonna try and hopefully go in the Summer of 2009 to Vienna. I really want to because a lot of my friends are going there too then. So that is a plus! Today was my second day of chemistry and Acts and Parent/Child Relations. They were all exciting except for Chemistry! Cuz that was kind of boring! Oh and I had my History class too! That was kind of fun cuz I sit with like the whole baseball team too! haha! But so ya know....its just fun! And then tonight I just did some homework with Carissa and we watched "Whatever It Takes" and "The Replacements!" Also I found out that I am definitely going on kind of like a blind double date Friday night with Shane's cousin! He is really cute! I'm definitely nervous and excited at the same time! YEAH! And I started texting this other guy who I think is really cute. But I don't know what is going to happen with him. He has been my friend for a long time and I don't know what will happen with that. I can't really say names because if some crazy thing happens and they read this....it would be embarassing. lol! So yeah! haha!

So I definitely dyed my hair brown and had a comment to put up pictures of it! It's beautiful! I love it! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy! I love it and I hope you do too! Do you like it???That's carissa with me on the right! And then on the left is like a close up of it!~ But it is super cute! I will try and take better ones a little later. We went bowling that night for really cheap so it was a lot of fun! Tomorrow night we will probably be going to Laser Quest cuz It's cheaper since OC paid for some of it...and we are making Spaghetti in Carissa's apartment and I invited the guy I have been talking to to come too so hopefully he will and it will be fun! Well "hump day" of my first week of classes is finally over! lol! just two more days to go until the weekend! lol! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I like the new hair color sis! You wear it well. Hope your first week was good. Have fun tonight and this weekend. Call me with the details! Love you.

Michael and Katie said...

Oh, I love the hair! Looks so good! love you, katie