Monday, February 11, 2008

Daphne!!!

Well, these past few days I have tried to overcome some major drama in my life...jealous girlfriends...ex boyfriends....and just trying to balance everything in life. Spring Sing is taking over my life other than all the drama! Our show is going to be super cute! I am so excited to perform it. My club, Iota Kappa Phi, is the brand new club at Oklahoma Christian and we are split up into two groups and half of us are Daphne's from Scooby Doo and half of us are Velma's from Scooby Doo!

I personally am Daphne! I love it! Our costumes are super cute!...Cheesy and Corny but super cute! We are having dark purple dresses with a lighter purple ribbon around the middle and the bottom..they are short sleeve and go down to about our knees...then we are going to wear pink tights underneath them with purple tennis shoes that we are dying ourselves...with a white headband in our hair! Will that not be the cutest ever?? I am so excited! I have waited since my brother was in spring sing as a sailor in delta. I have a picture of him and I when I was so young....I remember thinking that I couldn't wait to be in Spring Sing and now I finally am! I am soooo excited and really nervous at the same time! Haha! But we have had a lot of complements on our show so far and it really makes me happy to be in it. I am in the very front row on one of the songs...the second row and about 4 of the songs..and then I will be in the very back for one song just because it is the "Velma's" song....and that is definitely ok! Gotta give someone else the spotlight!

Other than spring sing right now I don't have much going on! Just trying to balance every day spring sing practice with school! It will be so worth it though! I cannot believe that it is already the middle of february! Isn't that just insane? It seems like a week ago I came back from Christmas break! But its good that this semester is going by fast...

Think about this one...In less than 6 months..I'm going to be a Junior in college! Me...a Junior! Crazy! I just keep feeling old all the time! Well, here is a picture of Daphne from scooby doo so that you all can remember what she looks like....

1 comment:

Brooke Haynie said...

myra im in the blog world now! hey random question but how do i add fellow bloggers or subscribe to them? this is a bit different than facebook! haha