Thursday, September 2, 2010

Y is for....

Yummy....

Well it seems that I am almost done with this alphabet thing and let me tell you, I'm tired of it but since I have OCD I have to finish all the way to Z before I can stop..haha!

This past week has been pretty good. Sunday night after church some people from my Young Professionals group went to see Switch with Jennifer Aniston. Let me tell you, it was a great movie! I mean every "Chick Flick" is pretty much predictable but this one was cute and respectful and honestly I don't remember any really bad scenes like some of them have these days. So it is definitely a must-see for all of you movie viewers!

On Wednesday, I went to the gym and ran on the eliptical for 30 minutes! I was ecstatic! It felt really good and since my doctor actually prescribed 30 minutes of exercise a day, I think I'm doing pretty good. I just hope that I can keep it up!

Then Wednesday night I was watching one of my all-time favorite television shows (besides One Tree Hill of course), PSYCH! It is about this guy, Shawn Spencer, who proclaims to be a psychic and solves crimes for the Santa Barbara Police Department. It is quite frankly a hilarious show and very interesting. It is kind of a mixture of Monk and NCIS! And this week, the show mentioned Wilson's Disease! I received a few texts from friends letting me know that this was happening even though I had already DVR'd the show and intended on watching it momentarily. It did not say too much detail but the fact that it was mentioned was pretty exciting.

Tonight is the night, my mom and dad are coming over to cook dinner for Briawna and I, and I am going to mow the lawn again...I swear the grass grew like weeds, it was Crazy Fast!! Pray for me on that note!

This weekend I will be traveling to Coffeyville to see my grandma in the hospital. She is getting better and able to get out of bed a little easier and on her own now. So I'm excited to see her. Then Saturday, I will be going to Broken Arrow, OK to spend the weekend with my family for Labor Day! My cousins just installed a new pool, so we have to test it out.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I found this cute poem about Labor Day...

No work today,
The day of Labor day,
No school today,
The day of Labor day,
The last day of white
To be worn,
The last day of summer
To enjoy.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: