Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SPIDERS!!!

So, last night after I posted something really funny happened between my best friend/roommate and myself. I am definitely starting to realize why you should NEVER be roommate's with your best friend and its basically because the other person will eventually drive you insane!

My best friend and I are different, her and I have had this weird/awesome friendship for almost 6 years. We are very honest and blunt about everything!


For example: boys! Yes, boys...my best friend was really into this guy and unfortunately so was I. So, we sat down and I told her, I said "I think I have feelings for Stephen" and she was just like, "Hmmm...well what do we do now?" And we pretty much talked about it and got down to the root of the question and figured out who honestly had true feelings for him. It was pretty legit! I mean what two girls can do that?? Not too many...especially when it comes to boys!

I mean we have always had that kind of friendship that we could always talk to eachother about ANYTHING and we are definitely determined to break the odds and be roommates and not lose our friendship. So last night here is the way our conversation went:

Keep in mind that we are sitting downstairs both on our computers watching our favorite television shows and doing stuff on facebook.


M: I just want you to know, that if you don't clean up your messes here, here, here, here, here, and here (Pointing everywhere); you are going to drive me insane.
B: Ok (sarcastically grinning)
M: I'm serious dude, I mean there are at least 6 cups sitting on this coffee table that have things growing in them.
B: Ok (sarcastically grinning)


Then she commented on my fb and said: Hey best friend...I looooove you! I just wanted you to know :) Sorry I drive you crazy!
I responded: Clean up your DANG mess.........................................love you!
She responded: Do all my lesson plans!!!!!!!
(She is a first year second grade teacher, just FYI)

Then she got up not admitting that she was angry said she was going to bed and proceeded to go upstairs. About 5 minutes goes by and I follow upstairs to talk to her.


M: Yo dawg, are you upset with me?
(I always try to talk like I'm an idiot to make her laugh when she's upset with me)
B: I'm not mad....
(Lies)


We start talking about everything that is going on and all of a sudden....

B: MYRA!!!! There's a spider on the ceiling, KILL IT!!!!!!
(I go pick up her shoe and proceed to kill it)
B: Not with MY shoe!! If you get that on my bed, I swear!!!!
(The spider fell on her bed)
M: Oh I thought you said, please use my shoe and smear the spider's guts on my bed?
B: (She starts laughing uncontrollably)
M: Well your laughing and smiling again so I guess the spider I planted did the trick! I'm going to bed now, love you!
B: You are a punk...
M: Night!
B: Love you too, Night...

Our friendship is honestly the funniest thing you could ever know about! If anyone reading my blog, would like to do a movie or start a television show on the friendship beween us, it would definitely be one of those classics that is always remembered! We decided that we are a toss up between the Gilmore Girls and Bridewars!

Thanks for reading! Also, One Tree Hill (The show that my best friend and I have been watching for 8 years now together is premiering tonight so don't miss it!)

No comments: