Monday, September 13, 2010

Rough Day...

Today was a rough day...My coworker is on a cruise in the Caribbean (YAYA for her) but it still puts a lot more stress on my day because I have to take the whole lot of the office on myself. I'm really happy for her that she gets to have this awesome week but it is still kind of difficult when she's gone.

I have also been thinking about alot lately and asking completely ridiculous questions to myself such as: Why has almost every guy that I have ever dated, cheated on me (more than once)?
Why do I have days where I could stay up all night just because I have so much on my mind?
Why is it that I seem to never find the right path to take? I have found a career and so I need to focus on that, I know...but I'm a girl! Girls over think EVERYTHING! And for some reason, I am like an extreme girl because I can't stop it..and sometimes I can't ignore it either.

I guess today was just hard for me....I really want to get the second opinion from this doctor on Monday, but what if he says something worse? I hate "what if" questions, but it seems that I always ask them and I ask them always at the wrong time.

My grandma went home and that is awesome!! I'm really happy for her....so thank you for all the prayers said on behalf of her because obviously they paid off!!

Love you all...Here's a quote from one of my favorite tv shows:

L: "What do you mean peanuts don't grow on trees?"
R: "Trust me mom, I'm a college graduate!"

No comments: