Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Z is for...


Zero!!! There will be no more alphabet entries. You are relieved right?? I know that I am.

Well let me see a week has went by and lots has happened! Friday night, my parents and I drove out to Coffeyville to see my grandma Saturday morning. It was a little weird just being in her house without her there. My grandma has always lived in that house for as long as I remember and it is just weird to be there and her not be there. But nevertheless Grandma looked good! She talked the whole time we were there and her spirits were up really high! I was so glad to hear that too. She had given us
some good news, that she will be going home sometime this week! So that is AWESOME!!! She is not released yet, but she will be soon!!

Saturday after we went to GMA's, we traveled to Tulsa, Oklahoma and I spent the rest of the weekend with my family. It was really fun! We swam in my cousin's new pool all weekend and played fun games of Yahtzee and Mexican Train with dominos! It was a lot of fun. We came home Monday night, and let me tell you, I was exhausted! A long weekend with my family is awesome but at the same time, exhausting.

So last night, I went to my class this semester and there was a guest speaker that talked about a program with Emporia State University that
I can get my Bachelor's through ESU but on the Butler campus. The good thing about this is that the tuition is less than half the cost of Southwestern and Emporia State is a HUGE education school. It originally was a school for teachers only (at least thats what Abigale a.k.a. my roommate told me). So I am looking into that program currently and will keep you all updated on it!

This morning, I went to the chiropractor and of course he found more issues with my back but he fixed them and said it was caused mainly from my new exercise plan and stress of course! Then tonight, after work I came home and got ready for my friend, Emily's wedding! It was so much fun! It was outside at Botanica Gardens and very very cute! I will upload some pictures of it later when I get time! Right now, my camera is dead and charging! Also, I learned how to 2-step! It was interesting and a wee bit painful with high heels on
. :)

Well this coming weekend is going to be insanely busy again! Tomorrow night (which isn't technically the weekend but still) I am going to an Espresso Theatre night at a coffee shop downtown and then Friday night, I am going to a concert for First and Foremost at the same coffee shop and getting a pedicure with Abigale beforehand! Saturday, will be another day of doctors appointments. I am traveling to OKC to see my optometrist to check out some things with Wilson's.

Well thats pretty much the update for my blog today, I am sitting on my porch and just completed some homework and figured that I would update my blog!

Before I go, funny story....I was sitting on my porch this evening and had my headphones in and really reading my textbook and it had started sprinkling rain, went into a constant downpour and was done before I looked up and realized it had even started to rain!

Hope you have a great day and week! Love you all and God Bless!

No comments: