Friday, May 23, 2008

C is for.....

Curves!! So recently my mom and I have started going to Curves! It is pretty exciting! I know i know what you all are thinking...aren't you a little young to go there? Nope i'm not! It's fun! It really is! And quite frankly I have made some awesome friends with older women..older women meaning those beautiful 29 year olds such as my mom! :D
We have been waking up and going every other morning before I have to go to work! It's early I know but it really helps you start your day out right! Exercise! It's such a great thing whenever it can be done in such a fun way! I like the music and the machines and the fact that it doesn't KILL me! lol! It is also a very good mother-daughter bonding experience! I really am starting to like it!
Well today I have also been holding down this office up here at State Farm all by myself! YAY! lol! Dad has been out of the office for about an hour and all morning it has just been me up here in the front! Judy has to take some classes so she has isolated herself in the back office for the morning..Libby has the day off...Charlie isn't here either...so its pretty much just me! YEAH! lol! the phone has been ringing off the hook and people are walking in all the time! It is just exciting! i actually like being busy and having things to do! i can't wait until the day that I have my own real job and actually have things to do!

Well I think thats just about it, I better get back to work, it already took me about an hour to type this whole post between phone calls and customers. Hope you all have a good day!

This is one of my favorite letters from P.S. I Love You

"Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you."
-P.S. I Love You

No comments: