Monday, May 19, 2008

The new look....and now the new life!

So you like the new look? I decided that this blog was no longer going to be some depressing thing that makes me more sad about my life...I'm going to be a much happier person now! My mom and I are starting to get along a lot more! I have a job that lets me get away sometimes! I am starting to go to the Young Professionals group at Eastpoint and quite frankly I LOVE IT! Its a lot of fun! I went last night for one of the first times outside of the church building and i had so much fun! I also decided that guys aren't worth my trouble. As much as I eventually want a significant other in my life they are too much stress and trouble for now. When the right one comes...I'll know! I have so many other things to worry about...those adorable nieces of mine...beginner session...going to Colorado...going on the cruise...mending my walk with Christ...and just trying to cope! Definitely not in that order but the list can go on quite a while farther!

So I have decided to just focus on the important things and as my mom says "Get your priorities right" haha! she makes me laugh! Oh another awesome thing is that my mom txts now! Isn't that awesome!! BUT...she will only txt her beloved children! haha! I accepted that! And also...shes using T9! Isn't that just hilarious!??? I love it so much!

I also want to make another shout out today to my adorable beautiful niece Jaylen! Today she turned 6 months old and I am so happy!! She is growing up so fast and I am just in shock everytime I see her she is so big! Pretty soon she is going to be saying no to boys! haha! Well...hopefully it doesn't come that fast! She is so adorable I can't help just love her!

Pretty soon its going to Macy getting to be this big! My life as an Aunt could never be better! Two nieces growing up to be so amazingly beautiful at the same time! It's an amazing feeling!

I guess thats all for now...I might post some pictures up later! But as for now...I'm just growing up...20 years later...and i'm finally going to grow up! haha!

"As my apprentice, you are never fired"
-God

1 comment:

Kara Scharrer said...

Myra, you're awesome! :)