Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A is for....

Hello everyone! So I decided that since all I used my blog for was venting and whining I have to start something new! But its not really new its just repetitive...haha! Because everyone has been doing the good old alphabet thing! It's My Turn

A is for......Ambulate!

This past week I have been feeling this pain in my right foot that has started to really hurt every now and then. I don't know what it is but it is bad enough that today at 1 I am going to a Podiatrist. Hopefully he/she will look at my foot and maybe take some X-rays and tell me what I can do to make my feet feel better! My word today, ambulate, means 'to move about or more from place to place' therefore if something happens today with this doctor then I might not be able to ambulate when I go on the cruise in June with the parentals! But hopefully he will just tell me that I have to wear better shoes or even corrective shoes! i never thought it would get that bad but I guess it has!

I also wanted to say that I feel so blessed today because of all the children in my life! I have nieces and hopefully one day nephews and cousins and just good friends! All of the babies and kids in my family are starting to grow up so fast and I just want to be there in their lives! I can't wait to go to Minnesota for Thanksgiving to see all of those kids! And soon I am going to Colorado and I can see a little bit older ones as well! they are all just so important to me and unfortunately I don't think I appreciated them before in my life but I am really excited to see my family and begin to appreciate them!
My family has become so important to me this past week or so and I am so grateful for all of them!
Like I said...It's time to grow up!

'Iris, in the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason you are behaving like the best friend.'
-The Holiday

No comments: