Tuesday, July 29, 2008

K is for....

Knots...

Lets just say my heart is in knots right now...I met a guy..with a few flaws...he leaves for the MARINES?? Why can't I get away from Military guys!?? I don't understand. Well lets just say the whole boy issue..I don't really know how its going...Complicated..is a great word to describe it. He left Sunday so the complication is really in my head. I just don't know.

Other than that...my life is going pretty good. I am just working and getting ready for school in the fall. I really am excited for school to start because being without a car makes the summer harder to enjoy. At least at school I will be closer to all my friends and actually have things to take up my time. I am taking only 12 hours in the fall because I need to bring my GPA up really bad! But I have ambition now and I'm going to do it! I'm super excited!

My feet problems are getting worse. The doctor that I was going to gave me the orthotics that he made for me and I would try them out for two weeks and then go back in for a check-up. My feet still hurt...we repeated this process 3 or 4 times. Finally on the last time which occurred yesterday he decided that he would send my orthotics without measuring anything or without any markings on the orthotics. I am thinking...how are some random guys going to fix these without knowing what to fix? It was crazy...anyway so mom and I decided that we are going to get a second opinion. I am going to see a different Podiatrist next Thursday...the only bad thing is that I am going to go without any orthotics in my shoes for probably a month which will be painful. I might have to just wear tennis shoes all the time because those didn't hurt AS BAD.

Pray for me everyone! Pray for my man situation...pray for my feet...and just pray for me in general! I need prayers!

I think thats about it for today! I love all of you! Hope you have a fantastic day! Praying has always been something I lack in my life but I'm trying to bring it in to my life! I would really appreciate it if you could help me with that. Thanks everyone!

'There are more tears shed over answered prayers than over unanswered prayers"
-Teresa of Avila

No comments: