Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just a quick bragging post...:)

Just for one quick note...I want to brag right now that I have a slight 60% feeling that I might follow in my papas footsteps and take on the family business! State Farm! haha! It would be cool right? Go on all those cool trips...make lots of money...and actually have time with my family too! Today I took the first step into agency! I sold 3 lines of insurance! YAY! I sold an auto policy, a renters policy, and life insurance! Definitely saved my customer 40 dollars because she was already paying about 250 a month on just auto...with S.F. she pays about 210 a month for auto, renters, and life! So definitely did some good!

Well I just wanted to state the fact that there is a big possibility that I might go into insurance later on in life...not that I don't want to be a teacher anymore because i do...but you know what? I make more money being an agent! lol! Can't rely on someone else forever...haha! Thats all for now..just needed some bragging room for my selling ability of insurance! YEAH!

Oh and also, I was searching through blogs today...and saw this hilarious statement and I couldn't help but crack up!
'I realized this weekend that the size 4 clothes are in the big-girls section of Target; along with training bras, fake hair pieces, hip-hop dance wear, and hooker earrings. I need a sedative....'
What has this world come to?

No comments: