Monday, July 21, 2008

J is for....

Just a quick prayer request!

Let's be honest...I cannot think of any word that starts with a J! It was really hard for me to find one so I cheated! Sorry! I wanted to stop by on my wonderful blog and say hi to everyone! And I want to let everyone know that if you have anything that is heavy on your heart or that is just bothering you...then drop me a comment and I will add you to my prayer list. I know that I would thoroughly appreciate it if you would put me on your prayer lists. I recently have met a certain boy and think he's pretty special and I'm pretty worried about how it is going to turn out since he leaves for the Marines this coming Sunday! But I am just requesting prayers so hopefully what is supposed to happen...will happen! As for now he is my boyfriend! And trust me...anything more than that right now is CRAZY TALK! But prayers would be greatly appreciated so the right thing happens since I have such a crazy messed up love life past!

Other than that...not much has been going on! Just working and hanging out! I turned in my macbook last Wednesday...it was sad. I will miss OC but I think it will be better for me to not be there. It might have been a stupid decision but its made now and I am not going to regret it.

Here's my thought for the day in a quote! Enjoy!

"If only we'd stop trying to be happy we'd have a pretty good time."
-Edith Wharton

No comments: