Tuesday, July 8, 2008

H is for...

Heartache...Happy...and Home

First off, H is for Heartache because of some recent events with men in my life. I don't know why I would go down the path of heartache with a certain someone once again in my life but I did...I thought he had changed. He hadn't, but I'm on the right track and at least this time I went down that path it only lasted a week and a half instead of another 2 1/2 years!

Second. H is for Happy! This weekend was one of the greatest weekends of my life! I got to spend every second of it with my adorable nieces! They are so amazing and cute! I swear that Jaylen is started reaching for me one time! I heard her say 'dada' and she just always smiled! I got to hold her in church as well and she just was so cuddly! Aww I love it! And she went in the pool with me as well! She had a cute little floating device! Mel and G called it her 'boat' I thought she just looked so cute in it! And Macy was there too! She was rolling over..spittin up on me..and just looking so adorable! Both of my nieces wore their pisa shirts we got them from Italy one day and they were the cutest cousins! And their 4th of July outfits matched so well also! Those two are going to be such good friends when they get older! I can just tell!

Third. H is for Home! Just because I have officially been in Kansas for the last 2 weeks doesn't mean I have really been home. Yesterday was my first day since I had been back that I didn't have to prepare for anything...the State Farm cookout...4th of July...Young Professionals party...I just relaxed! I watched One Tree Hill and Because I said So and just relaxed! Oh it felt so good! It has been awhile since I had that relaxation! And of course it won't happen for too long because Thursday we are going to OKC again to get my couch and maybe stop out by LCCC. But yesterday, today, and tomorrow will be great days for me! Because I don't have to do anything! Aww...the feeling! I missed it!

Well thats all..hope you all have a wonderful day!!

'She smiles and laughs like all the rest...There's so much that she needs to get off her chest...At one point her smile was real...But now she only puts it on so people dont make a big deal...'

No comments: