Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CLUB NIGHT!

So, tonight was club night! It was pretty freaking cool! We saw everyone's shows! I was so freaking nervous through the whole thing because we were second to last...But I loved everyone's shows! Ours was super cute! And I had so much fun with it all! All the themes are so freaking awesome! I can't wait until Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! They are going to be soooo much fun! And my family is coming to see me as well so I'm pretty nervous! But It will be great!

I dropped my Parent/Child Relations class today. I know it's bad but i was just lazy for the first 2 tests and promptly forgot (or just didn't) study for them! So My grade in the class was already an F and Dr. Banister told me that it would be ok if I just dropped the class. So, that class was dropped. So the good news with that is that everyday (except Tuesday) I don't have to wake up until chapel. Which makes my life really exciting! Some suite mate issues are going on right now. Apparently she was J's best friend and then she goes on a date with the guy that J likes?? That's messed up. So that is not too good for J! I am sad for her! But she will get through it!

As for me and guys...yeah that's like nonexistent! I am talking to this one guy from Indiana but he is a little younger than me so I don't know how good of a thing it is. But he is still a good friend out of it all! There isn't really anyone else. I sometimes wish there was but yeah it's still hard. I talked to my ex tonight...it was interesting...I don't like talking to him anymore. We aren't going to date again because our past just screwed me up wayyyy too much! But I mean talking to him is still sort of a necessity. It's not important WHY it is a necessity just trust me that it is.

Well, I think that is about it really for right now! Sam is heading to bed and I need to get on that Chemistry homework! Love you all! Have a good day!

No comments: