Monday, June 16, 2008

G is for....

GONE CRUISIN!!!! YAY!!!

Everyone I will be in the waters of the Mediterannean Sea for the next 9 days so therefore I won't be posting! I am going to be sailing around the 'boot of Italy' and will be climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa and so much other fun things! When I get back I am going to update you all on my trip to Colorado, Beginner Session, and this Cruise and tell you all of the other exciting places I went! I have been super busy that I haven't had time for awhile at all! My next update will have lots of pictures I promise! Our flight leaves Tuesday at 10 AM. and I will be flying about 17 hours over seas so pray for me please! I'm a little scared! I have been to Hawaii but it was never this long! I'm super excited though! I will update when I get back! Love you all! Hope your next 2 weeks are AMAZING!!!

"Italy, the spring, and your first love all together should suffice to make the gloomiest person happy."
-Bertrand Russell

No comments: