Friday, April 18, 2008

I PASSED!!!!

So just a real quick update on some super good news! This morning I went to IT and asked them if I could take a CLEP exam for Elements of Math I so I could get those 3 credit hours without taking the class! I sat down, listening to my music, and just went through each question. I almost didn't remember that I was taking a test! But I did it. Finished with 13 minutes left on the clock. I actually thought I missed a few and just accepted that whatever I got was ok. And the screen came up and I PASSED! I got above the required amount! The second CLEP test I have ever taken and I passed them both! I was so excited that I had to tell everyone!

So that's 3 more hours towards graduating! YEAH! Well, hope everyone has a great day! Had to share my good news! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

1 comment:

Kara Scharrer said...

That is so awesome, Myra! I never EVER passed one of those. You are so smart. :)