Saturday, April 26, 2008

is SHE single? not me...SHE

Have you ever been that one girl that it seems like every time you think that something is going really good with a guy he says "So your friend, (name), is she single?" or something along the lines as "I really like talking to you and I feel like I can express myself to you, and I was just wondering if you could help me talk to your friend, (name)?".....Yeah I'm one of those girls....I am trying my hardest to not even think about guys and just focus on school...one problem! I HAVE NO SCHOOL for 4 days! AHHH!!!! thank goodness I am down to 3 days but still its a hard 3 days! When I'm hanging out with my guy friends and those questions come up it just hurts sometimes.  Then I tell them "She has a boyfriend" or "Yeah I don't think your her type" they never get the hint "LOOK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU" AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Boys can be so dumb sometimes! I try my hardest to leave them alone and yet the still seem to hurt me...why is this happening! Next time I have the option of staying at mel and G's house or POSSIBLY hanging out with some guy.....im picking mel and G's! 

Well enough of venting for tonight....it's just hard to be the go-between friend.....Well it's 4 A.M. and I can't sleep...this sucks! And mel is picking me up at 730! yikes! Alright...bye all! Sorry for my ventilation but that is really what this blog is turning out to be...a ventilation! And sometimes it is needed!

No comments: