Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 29

My Wishes...

In life I wish for a lot of things....but mainly I wish for the three P's...

Purpose
I wish for my purpose in life...everyone has that one purpose and I ultimately know that mine is to spread God's word but how do I do that? I mean I could just tell people about it...but I want to do something bigger, something meaningful, something purposeful.

Passion
I also wish to find my passion in life.....I recently took a character test that told me what my character was and what kind of a career i need in order to be satisfied and one thing it said was that I have a variety of interests and it takes me a long time to decide on one. So I wish to find my specific passion.

Possibility
Eternal life is sometimes a hard thing to comprehend. But I wish for the possibility in my future to understand eternal life. I want to experience it one day and just the possibility of it is something I wish for. God has given me that possibility and I can't wait to one day experience it.

Almost done....

No comments: