Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fighting....

I don't like it...It always happens when i don't want it to! 

For any of you who are reading this, I have some questions about Faith....I really don't know who to ask because of recent events.  

First, I want to know where in the bible it tells us that you receive God's grace through baptism?? I want chapter and verse.  I just can not find it.  

Second thing I want to know.  In the bible when it refers to who the bible is talking to and the bible is talking specifically to the Jews are we (as Gentiles) supposed to follow the same teaching?? 

Third thing I want to know.  This is not a faith concern but I want to know how to have different beliefs than someone in your life that is very important and yet still learn how to accept the differences without disregarding your entire relationship with that person? 

If I could just get your opinions on the third one.  It has been a problem for quite some time....And I don't know how to fix it.  I don't want to wait until it is too late to fix.


"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
-E.E. Cummings


No comments: